Are you ready for the U.S. premiere of Downton Abbey Series 3 this Sunday night? Why not plan a Downton premiere party with some friends? We have prepared with a couple of recipes and an easy DIY party idea. Serve your favorite tea or latte in this adorable free vintage cup sleeve. The printable will fit around most 8 oz to 12 oz cups.
- Disposable cups for your hot beverages
- Vintage pieces of lace or paper doilies (great option if you can’t find white paper cups)
- Downton cup sleeve (Print on photo paper for the best results)
- Double sided tape or hot glue gun
Add some “Vintage Glam” by following these steps:
1. Adhere a piece of lace or paper doilie around your paper cup with double sided tape or with a hot glue gun. Allow glue to cool before moving to next step.
2. Adhere the cup sleeve on top of your lace material.
3. Create a serving station and offer favorite teas or coffees along with scones or light desserts.
4. Enjoy watching the anticipated Downton Abbey episode with your friends or family.
So who are your favorite Downton characters? We would love to hear from you in the comments below!